Good morning and welcome to Fox News First. Here’s what you need to know as you start your day …
Computer shop docs obtained by Fox News allegedly show Hunter Biden signature for repairs
Documents obtained by Fox News appear to show Hunter Biden’s signature on paperwork from the Delaware computer repair shop where the former vice president’s son reportedly dropped off a laptop that included emails related to his overseas business dealings.
The document allegedly signed by Biden details repair work that was to be performed on three MacBook Pro laptops at “The Mac Shop” in Wilmington, Delaware. Aside from the signature, the paperwork notes Biden’s name in the “bill to” section for a cost of $85. Fox News has not verified that the signature is indeed Biden’s.
Biden’s overseas business dealings have been under renewed scrutiny since last week, when the New York Post published emails purportedly exchanged between Biden and associates in China and Ukraine. CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON OUR TOP STORY.
In other developments:
– House Republicans urge Barr to appoint special counsel to probe alleged Biden revelations
– Graham considers subpoenas for Twitter, Facebook execs over Hunter Biden emails
– Hunter Biden email story: Computer repair store owner describes handing over laptop to FBI
– Hunter Biden emails, texts reveal wildlife, pained soul
– House Republicans ask FBI if it had Hunter Biden’s alleged laptop during Trump’s impeachment
– Trump slams